Hamlet Gardens, London, W6
1 bedroom flat to rent in Hammersmith and Fulham
- Outdoor Area
Hover over the floor plan to zoom in or print this floor plan
A very high specification, spacious apartment with large windows and the huge advantage of a secure, gated entrance, on site building manager and park views.
This stunning lower ground floor apartment has been newly refurbished and comprises one double bedroom and one bathroom. This period apartment is set in a beautiful Victorian Mansion building having been renovated to the highest specification.
The apartment benefits from a large open plan dual aspect reception room, leading to a stunning fully fitted and integrated, Bosch kitchen. There is also wood flooring throughout, along with pre cabled Sky TV as well a Cat 4 cables for internet connections.
Residential Land is the owner and managing agent of this property. Rent directly from us and pay no agency fees - just a one-off checkout charge. All of our tenants benefit from a dedicated building manager who is on hand to assist with any property related issues. We also employ a dedicated team of maintenance experts and provide a 24-hour emergency helpline.
• Holding Deposit= £670 (1 week’s rent- this is taken off the total security deposit)
• Security Deposit= £2,233.33 (1 calendar month’s rent, less holding deposit)
• 1 calendar months rent= £2,903.33
Total amount payable= £5,806.67
Council Tax band- G
EPC rating- C
- One Bedroom
- One Reception Room
- One Bathroom
- Holding Deposit= £670 (1 week’s rent- this is taken off the total security deposit)
- Security Deposit= £2,233.33 (1 calendar month’s rent, less holding deposit)
- 1 calendar months rent= £2,903.33
- Total amount payable= £5,806.67
- Council Tax band- G
- EPC rating- C.