Hamlet Gardens, Ravenscourt Park London, W6
1 bedroom flat to rent in Hammersmith and Fulham
- Outdoor Area
Hover over the floor plan to zoom in or print this floor plan
A very high specification, bright apartment with large windows and the huge advantage of a secure, gated entrance and on site building manager.
A stunning one-bedroom apartment benefiting from high ceilings and large bay windows. The property has been recently renovated and offers a bright open-plan living area with a beautiful fully fitted kitchen with integrated Bosch appliances.
Situated in a red brick Victorian mansion block, the modern apartment holds a lot of the traditional charm of the period property, whilst having the benefit of natural light. The property also consists of a very large reception which is furnished to the highest standard, and wooden floors throughout, as well as a modern bathroom.
Residential Land is the owner and managing agent of this property. All of our tenants benefit from a dedicated building manager who is on hand to assist with any property related issues. We also employ a dedicated team of maintenance experts and provide a 24-hour emergency helpline.
• Holding Deposit= £635 (1 week’s rent- this is taken off the total security deposit)
• Security Deposit= £2,116.67 (1 calendar month’s rent, less holding deposit)
• 1 calendar months rent= £2,751.67
Total amount payable= £5,503.33
Council Tax band- F
EPC rating- C Rating C.
- One bedroom
- One reception room
- One bathroom
- Holding Deposit= £635 (1 week’s rent- this is taken off the total security deposit)
- Security Deposit= £2,116.67 (1 calendar month’s rent, less holding deposit)
- 1 calendar months rent= £2,751.67
- Total amount payable= £5,503.33
- Local authority - Hamersmmith and Fulham
- Council Tax band- F
- EPC rating- C Rating C.