- Outdoor Area
Main Living Accommodation
Hover over the floor plan to zoom in or print this floor plan
An amazing opportunity to purchase this elegant garden apartment set within this beautifully restored Georgian terraced house. The ground floor which houses the main living accommodation features high ceilings and elegant bay windows. The apartment offers generous space throughout and a beautiful mature garden which is private and secluded.
The apartment is in superb condition throughout and is housed in a building that benefits from a passenger lift, stunning communal parts and the beautiful landscaped gardens of Bryanston Square.
On the lower floor is a separate apartment which can also be purchased through separate negotiation and then can be integrated into the main flat or used as a totally self-contained unit for guests, family or investment income.
Independent Central Heating & Hot Water
EPC Rating D
- Leasehold 85 Years
- 23ft Drawing Room with 3.9m Ceilings
- Dining Room/Reception Room 2 with Juliette Balcony
- Immaculate Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Secluded Garden
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite Bathroom and Walk in Dressing Room
- Bedroom 2 with Ensuite Shower Room
- Utility Room
- Excellent Communal Entrance
- Access to the Square Gardens