- Outdoor Area
Hover over the floor plan to zoom in or print this floor plan
A spacious two bedroom apartment on the top floor (with lift) of this well maintained portered mansion block. Facing east & west, this property has an abundance of natural light with great roof top views. The open plan kitchen reception room is a superb area and is great for entertaining. Both bedrooms are a generous size with built in storage. In the hallway you have a utility cupboard, a shower room plus a family bathroom. This eye catching flat is very quiet and the new owner would thoroughly enjoy living here.
Chalfont Court is located just moments from the fabulous Regent's Park and the tube links of Baker Street underground station. The ever popular Marylebone Village is within walking distance of the property.
- Leasehold 92 Years
- Open Plan Kitchen/Reception Room
- 2 Bedrooms
- Shower Room
- Family Bathroom
- Air Conditioning in the Reception Room & Master Bedroom
- Communal Heating & Hot Water
- Ground Rent: £200 per half year
- Service Charge: Approx. £2,687.50 per half year
- Reserve Find: Approx £1,510 per half year
- Top Floor with Lift
- Day Porter * EPC Rating C