- Outdoor Area
Hover over the floor plan to zoom in or print this floor plan
An immaculate, stylish and contemporary take on this elegant Georgian first floor apartment. The original period features have been married with high quality contemporary finishes giving a truly desirable property which would make an ideal pied a terre or home.
The apartment has high ceilings, cornicing, floor to ceiling windows, an attractive marble fireplace and wooden flooring. Located just around the corner to Regents Park it is also just a moment from an extensive range of restaurants and retail.
- Share of Freehold plus 900+ Year Lease
- Service Charge £1,800 per annum
- 21 ft Reception Room with Open Plan Kitchen
- 2 Juliet Style Balconies
- Double Bedroom with Walk In Closet
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Entrance Hall
- Entry Phone
- Full Independent Gas Central Heating & Hot Water
- Hard Timber Floors
- Period Features Including Fireplace
- Communal Storage off Mezzanine Landing