- Outdoor Area
Hover over the floor plan to zoom in or print this floor plan
LATERAL APARTMENT BENEFITING FROM TERRACE AND EXPERIENCED CONCIERGE
A stunning lateral apartment (1625 sq ft) on the first floor of a purpose built apartment block in Thayer Street (a continuation of the very sought after Marylebone High Street) and is ideally placed for the exclusive range of restaurants and retail and a few minutes from Regent's Park.
The property was converted from commercial to residential space a few years ago and was done to a very high standard, featuring wooden floors throughout, comfort cooling, a balcony and a large reception/dining room interconnecting with the kitchen. The two spacious bedrooms (both with fitted wardrobes) are located over the rear of the building and are extremely quiet. Benefitting from porterage and an opportunity to rent a car parking space underneath, this is one of the area’s finest apartments on the market at the moment.
- Leasehold Approx 141 Years
- Service Charge Approx £7,000 per annum (Review annually)
- Ground Rent £250 per annum (Reviewed every 15 years)
- Reception/Dining Room Interconnection with the Kitchen
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite Bathroom
- 2nd Double Bedroom * Bathroom
- Study Area * Utility Cupboard * Passenger Lift * Comfort Cooling
- Underground Car Parking by Separate Negotiation