- Outdoor Area
Hover over the floor plan to zoom in or print this floor plan
A beautifully appointed, very bright lateral apartment on the top floor of a handsome period building on the corner of Great Portland Street and Langham Street, with great southerly and westerly roof top views. The apartment comprises 3 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (one ensuite) and a spacious open plan reception room/dining area and kitchen. Very tastefully appointed and newly refurbished throughout, the property benefits from underfloor heating in the reception areas, traditional radiators in the bedrooms, Smeg appliances, Carrara marble worktops, a gas working fire, engineered oak chevron flooring. In addition there is bike storage and general storage on the lower ground floor. A fantastic apartment, bathed in sunlight in a very cool area- on the cusp of Marylebone and Fitzrovia - so restaurants, bars and transport links aplenty.
- Leasehold Approx 168 Years
- Entrance Hall
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite Shower Room
- Two Further Double Bedrooms
- Independent Heating and Hot Water- heating can be controlled by Smart phone;
- Bike Storage and additional storage in the basement.
- Service Charge: Approx £1,380 per annum
- Ground Rent Peppercorn
- EPC Rating G