A step by step guide to the Letting of your property:
- Verbal offer agreed – this will include any conditional terms, rent level, payment terms and length of tenancy. Druce will listen to what you want and then negotiate the best deal on your behalf.
- Reservation fee paid by applicant – this secures the property (Subject to Contract and References) and offers you comfort that a financial commitment has been made by the applicant.
- At this stage you should make sure you have all the necessary safety certificates and permissions to let the property.
- Druce will commence the referencing process.
- Tenancy agreement is drafted.
- Inventory & pre-tenancy clean are booked.
- Initial funds are received from the applicant. This is normally a six week security deposit, plus the first rental period monies. This can be monthly, quarterly, half yearly or all in advance as agreed.
- On receipt of cleared funds and signed contracts, keys will be released.
- Three sets of keys are required for each property.